Benefits for Clients
The independent and flexible management consultancy alternative.
The Richmond Group brings together around 60 of the UK's leading independent management consultancies. They share a common vision, positive values and the advantage of being amongst the leading practitioners in their specialist disciplines.
The experience of consultancy clients is that RG members provide them with the highest quality services as:
- Individual consultants provide at least the equivalent level of experience and competence as the large firms, from a small company base.
- The group as a whole enables members to select the most appropriate skills and resources from a wide range of disciplines and experience.
As a result, the Richmond Group offers the following practical benefits:
- Access to a the expertise you need - all our consultants are highly experienced and run their own small practices.
- Trust that any RG consultant is well-qualified (as a Member of the Institute of Management Consultancy whose CMC qualification is recognised in 35 countries, or other approved professional institute), committed to professional development.
- You will obtain the services of the actual consultant who presents the initial proposal, not a junior or an associate.
- The Richmond Group is a properly constituted consortium with a strict code of conduct and business ethics, not a group of unfamiliar associates.
- Our consultants will work closely with you, the client, help you to "own" the results of the assignment and transfer skills and techniques to your staff for use in the future.
- You will obtain exceptional value and competitive rates without having to pay the corporate overheads of a large practice.
In addition, RG consultants offer partnership opportunities to larger consulting and services firms who wish to offer a "value added service to clients or who need access to skills outside their usual line of business.
To see precisely what our consultants have to offer please check out our Directory of Members pages. Plesae make direct contact with the consultant(s) concerned to discuss your requirements in more detail.