The Richmond Group of Independent Management Consultants Ltd
The Richmond Group provides a wide variety of events and other activities for sharing knowledge and for networking.
- Saturday morning and Weekday evening meetings. Free to members, these are currently online. The format varies but typically involves 1 or 2 speakers, discussions, member news and time for networking.
- Lunchtime discussions. Currently also online are more punchy and have topical themes.
- Conferences. The Group arranges conferences from time-to-time.
- Social activities. These have included Christmas suppers and weekend barbeques, currently online meetups for members.
- Linkedin Group. Richmond Group has a Linkedin group with over 250 members.
13:00 Welcome and discussion
We look forward to seeing you on 22nd September
2020 Meeting Programme
Tuesday 22nd September
Saturday 10th October
Morning Meeting 10 am [On Zoom]
Understanding Motivation Maps: Building on the workshop on self motivation, we will look at how others are motivated. Award winning Speaker Carole Gaskell
Thursday 12th November
Lunchtime meeting [On Zoom]
How language and culture affect how multinational teams work. Speaker Luisa Weinzierl
December T.B.D. Christmas Event