Richmond Group Meetings
The Richmond Group provides a wide variety of events and other activities for sharing knowledge, business development and for networking and collaboration. Events cover a truly diverse range of fascinating topics from consulting tradecraft approaches and tools to exploiting social media and the importance of punctuation! Prepare to have your horizons expanded through thought provoking access to fascinating and inspiring speakers. All meetings are held on Zoom with occasional opportunities for physical get togethers.
- Saturday morning and Weekday evening meetings. Free to members. The format varies but typically involves 1 or 2 speakers, discussions, member news and time for networking.
- Lunchtime discussions. Are more punchy and have topical themes.
- Conferences. The Group arranges conferences from time-to-time.
- Social activities. These have included Christmas suppers and weekend barbeques, currently online meetups for members.
- Linkedin Group. Richmond Group has a Linkedin group with over 350 members.
Potential members are welcome to join our events for a nominal fee. We recommend that you attend one or two meetings before joining.
“Being an independent consultant can be a lonely business without the opportunity to network with others. As an RG member for over 20 years, I have always valued the range and quality of speakers at events, the opportunities to collaborate and learn from other consultants and the access to support in sectors that I am not familiar with.”
George Danner, published author on the use of mathematical simulation in business, and automation – and globally respected guru on complex system modelling – and Founder and CEO of the Business Laboratory (www.business-laboratory.com ) will give us an insight into the value of using digital twins to solve business challenges.
|DATE: Tuesday November 28th|
|TIME: 18:00 for 18:30 start. Finish 19:30/19:45|
Fill out this form to confirm attendance!
(dates for your diary)
February date TBA