Richmond Group Meetings
The Richmond Group provides a wide variety of events and other activities for sharing knowledge, business development and for networking and collaboration. Events cover a truly diverse range of fascinating topics from consulting tradecraft approaches and tools to exploiting social media and the importance of punctuation! Prepare to have your horizons expanded through thought provoking access to fascinating and inspiring speakers. All meetings are held on Zoom with occasional opportunities for physical get togethers.
- Saturday morning and Weekday evening meetings. Free to members. The format varies but typically involves 1 or 2 speakers, discussions, member news and time for networking.
- Lunchtime discussions. Are more punchy and have topical themes.
- Conferences. The Group arranges conferences from time-to-time.
- Social activities. These have included Christmas suppers and weekend barbeques, currently online meetups for members.
- Linkedin Group. Richmond Group has a Linkedin group with over 350 members.
Potential members are welcome to join our events for a nominal fee. We recommend that you attend one or two meetings before joining.